At YunoJuno our mission is to unlock the true potential of Freelance.
Working trends are changing and YunoJuno is at the forefront of enabling the future of work for highly skilled, professional Freelancers in the Creative and Technology sectors. You can see the types of work that our Freelancer Community complete in this this video and access a list of the disciplines where we provide Freelance solutions via this link.
Our business was started by three founders who were frustrated by a broken system when they were trying to hire professional creative and tech Freelancers. Rather than sit back and watch a system that was neither Freelancer or Client-centric, they established YunoJuno in 2012 and have seen unparalleled success - our turnover has doubled every year since it’s inception and YunoJuno now boasts an incredibly impressive roster of clients including ASOS, Google, Sky, Ogilvy, Virgin, R/GA, WeWork, IBM, M&C Saatchi, Deloitte Digital, Secret Escapes, Uber, Ted Baker & Pernod Ricard.
With a talent network of over 14,000 carefully curated Freelancers, YunoJuno supply thousands of professional, on-site Freelancers to market-leading, game-changing and innovating London businesses like those mentioned above every month.
You can read about our story here and how we built a business with a purpose here. Our values are being Proactive, Passionate, Respectful, Transparent, Curious and Collaborative.
If YunoJuno sounds like your type of business, and you’re looking for a foot in the door of either creative businesses or tech startups, then read on, and apply!
Role and Responsibilities
As a Product Designer at YunoJuno, you'll be joining a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, QA analysts and product managers in our mission of shaping the future of work. You'll be accountable for every stage of the product development process from conception to implementation.
As part of the team, you will:
- Convey broad and conceptual ideas into tangible flows.
- Help people across the team understand the rationale behind design proposals and the complex nuances of design problems.
- Work closely with engineers as you iterate and develop new features.
- Point out design constraints and opportunities.
- Continuously improve YJ’s design processes and principles
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience designing digital products at scale.
- Good knowledge of Information Architecture principles and User Experience principles.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Expertise in industry standard wire-framing and design tools.
- Excellent knowledge of UX techniques.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
Your portfolio should outline the most challenging design problems you have faced. It should describe the process you applied to find solutions and overcome those challenges, rather than focusing just on visual solutions.
25 days annual leave
Budget for training
Flexible working hours
Access to LifeWorks
Tax-free childcare scheme
Pet friendly office
Cycle to work scheme