Talent Executive - 24-28k basic 50k OTE (uncapped bonus)
At YunoJuno our mission is to unlock the true potential of Freelance.
Working trends are changing and YunoJuno is at the forefront of enabling the future of work for highly skilled, professional Freelancers in the Creative and Technology sectors. You can see the types of work that our Freelancer Community complete in this this video and access a list of the disciplines where we provide Freelance solutions via this link.
Our business was started by three founders who were frustrated by a broken system when they were trying to hire professional creative and tech Freelancers. Rather than sit back and watch a system that was neither Freelancer or Client-centric, they established YunoJuno in 2012 and have seen unparalleled success - our turnover has doubled every year since it’s inception and YunoJuno now boasts an incredibly impressive roster of clients including ASOS, Google, Sky, Ogilvy, Virgin, R/GA, WeWork, IBM, M&C Saatchi, Deloitte Digital, Secret Escapes, Uber, Ted Baker & Pernod Ricard.
With a talent network of over 14,000 carefully curated Freelancers, YunoJuno supply thousands of professional, on-site Freelancers to market-leading, game-changing and innovating London businesses like those mentioned above every month.
You can read about our story here and how we built a business with a purpose here. Our values are being Proactive, Passionate, Respectful, Transparent, Curious and Collaborative.
If YunoJuno sounds like your type of business, and you share our way of thinking, then read on, and apply! Let us know how you can generate real value to help YunoJuno, our Clients and our Freelancer Community reach new heights...
The Talent team at YunoJuno is expanding! The Talent team was born out of client feedback asking for assistance with their brief. We believe this is a fundamental service we should be providing to our busy clients in order to assist them in finding the best freelancers in the shortest time possible. Now with more clients than ever before, we are looking for somebody to assist with this increased demand. The team works with clients to not only assist but also educate as to best practices when using the site going forward.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide solutions to ensure our clients find the right freelancer every time
- Proactively work with clients and senior decision makers to assist in the rapid creation of highly relevant shortlists of interested freelancers
- Demonstrate the YunoJuno platform and ensure every new user enjoys a first class experience in our marketplace
- Grow client accounts through advocacy of the YunoJuno platform and community of professional freelancers
- Work with our clients throughout the entire hiring process and advise them where necessary
- Help to educate clients as to platform and industry best practice
- Previous experience in a commercial/B2B/online marketplace business
- Recruitment experience onsite with a client, or in a recruitment agency environment, is an advantage (but not essential)
- Excellent grasp of technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially aware and a problem solver
You will be...
- Eager and quick to learn
- Commercially focussed
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Unflappable, organised and cool under pressure
- Credibility to be client facing when required
- Fun and easy to get along with
- Action oriented
- Results driven
- Competitive salary & uncapped bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Choice of Apple MacBook models
- Access to LifeWorks
- Fantastic office location
- Fast-paced working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Regular company socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge and snack bar
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Work with world-leading ad agencies, creative & media companies, brands, technology start-ups