Senior Product Designer
YunoJuno was founded by employers and freelancers from the creative and tech industry to redefine the Future of Work. We came together because we believe that the global shift towards freelancing needs an equally dramatic shift in the way talented freelancers are supported, promoted and employed. We are very proud to be backed by the best investors in our sector, have grown month-on-month since launching, and are looking for the best people to help us execute on our big vision.
As a Product Designer at YunoJuno, you will be accountable for every stage of the product development process - from conception to implementation. You'll help our team to make informed design decisions, placing the needs of the user and the business at the center of your work.
As part of our cross-functional team, you will:
- Convey broad and conceptual ideas into tangible frameworks
- Drive collaboration and encourage new ways of thinking
- Facilitate workshop meetings with stakeholder and users
- Question assumptions and validate hypothesis
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to define our product roadmap
- Point out constraints and opportunities
- Invest in design standards and processes to improve our team performance
- Have strong experience building and shipping applications or software
- Be familiar with front-end programming
- Be familiar with agile methods
- Be great at communicating your ideas and design decisions
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Product Designer